1. Learning to use wrenches and screwdrivers can improve children logical thinking and problem-solving skills. Assembling nuts and bolts develops fine motor skills. And young children can also increase hand muscle strength while turning screws and bolts.
2. The base of this classic toy workbench is made of solid wood and can withstand heavy drops. The sturdy wooden construction ensures that the product will provide your child with years of play experience.
3. Clean with a damp cloth. It‘s a great party toy.
4. It is used for knocking nails, screwing screws, etc., providing children with hours of building fun. Toddler tool set toy for little ones 2-3 years old. Encourage your child to tidy up after playing games, ultimately developing their own organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
5. The workbench is both a toy and a storage tool, which is not easy to lose and easy to carry.